I hope you had a lovely weekend. Now that the week is starting again, it’s time for another stitching update.
I worked on four projects this week.
First, the cowl. I was able to complete one more repeat. This was interesting, because I got nearly done with the repeat and found I had somehow added an extra two stitches to the last few rows. This created a need to find the problem, remove the new rows and begin again. Thankfully, it works up quickly, so I was able to get the new section done in less than an hour, once the mistake was fixed.
I finished four more rounds on the tapestry bowl. I am very pleased with how it is turning out, and plan to have it done by mid-February.
Next is square #1 in the Doctor Who blanket. I am almost halfway done with this square. It goes very quickly, and once I reach the mid-point, the rows will get smaller. I’m finding the C2C stitch to be interesting, and much easier to work than I thought it would be.
Finally, I have one lonely hexagon. Only a few more left to go.