I did a little searching on ravelry and found 5 cowl patterns I’m interested in stitching. I can’t do them all, so I need to pick one. Anyone want to offer your opinion on which I should choose? I will likely use this skein of Homespun (I think) from my stash:
Cowl Pattern Options:
- With a Twist Infinity Cowl from Oui Crochet.
- (almost) 30 Minute Crochet Cowl from Whistle & Ivy.
- Hurry Up Holiday Cowl from Moogly.
- Chi-Town Crochet Cowl from crochetbird.
- Easy Ribbed Infinity Scarf from Colie’s Crochet.
Any thoughts? I will let you know next week what I decide.
Thank you to each of the other bloggers for graciously allowing me to use their photos in this post.