I spent all my stitching time last week on my throw rug. I did finish it.
For some perspective, here it is with my feet.
The reason it is all I worked on is because working with 4 strands of yarn held together necessitates frequent stopping to untangle. I’m pretty sure I spent more time untangling than I did stitching. I used almost every bit of the yarn I balled up for this project. However, since I didn’t know how to accurately measure the yarn, I did have to unroll and re-roll the two bigger balls of red into four when I finished the two smaller ones.
On the upside, it is very cushion-y and will serve it’s purpose well.
What I learned: 1) Allow extra time when working with multiple strands together, and 2) When measuring out lengths of yarn from a skein, keep the yarn taut to get an accurate measurement.