A month since my last post? That’s not good. Definitely time for a stitching update.
I’ve don’t have a picture of my hexagons, but I did get a few more ends woven in.
I completed a couple of my recent projects, they will each get their own post to show off in. That just leaves me with a couple of small projects I started and finished in the last few weeks.
First is a cover for my tea drinking jar:
I needed a new cover because this pint and a half jar is bigger than the pint jars I was using before.
I’ve also made several of these soap mats:
It’s basically a soap dish, but flat. They’re made out of cotton and I just throw them in the wash. Since each one only takes me about a half hour, I’ve managed to make a small stack so I have plenty now.
Over the next couple of days, I’ll share the bigger projects I’ve completed.